After an enormous amount of research & personal trialing, Holistic Mumma recommends 2 sources of CBD oil:
- Whole plant, Full-spectrum CBD oil, naturally rich in terpenes, Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9 Essential Fatty Acids, 0.16% THC (naturally occuring low levels)
- No Isolates, synthetics or additives.
- Full 3rd party testing & purity certification visible on their website.
- High Absorption Sublingual Delivery System
- 100% Legal & Available In 49 States in the US, ships worldwide (except Norway & Nebraska)
- In an unrefined Organic Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil base – beautiful, whole-plant synergy!
Plus this beautiful oil is now available for purchase within Australia:
2. Tumeric & Hemp Massage Oil
- Whole Plant Extract
- Full Spectrum of Cannabinoids (CBD)
- Certified Organic
- Synthetic/Isolate Free
- 0.3% Or Lower THC Content
- Organic Olive oil carrier, & formulated for maximum absorption & bioavailability.
- Hemp is grown and extracted on a licensed organic farm in Australia
- Labelled as a massage oil, since it is currently not legal for internal use in Australia
To purchase, please contact me
For more information on the benefits of CBD oil, go here.
The benefits of Cannabidiol (CBD) have been demonstrated in hundreds of testimonies and trials around the world, such as:
- Relief from pain and inflammation
- Antipsychotic effects
- Reduced anxiety
- Helps to fight cancer cells
- Relief from nausea
- Lowered incidence of diabetes
- Promoting cardiovascular health
- Has been known to treat seizures successfully
- Better quality sleep and reduced insomnia
For more info or to purchase, please contact me
Disclaimer: All content contained in this website is not to be taken as medical advice. All products used in Australia are not for internal consumption. This website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor should it be a substitute for your own health professional’s advice. Links to external websites are provided for the user’s convenience and do not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of any third party information, products or services offered.